Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

A Bad Moms Christmas. Restricted Trailer. September 2017.



Hold on a minute! Mila Kunis is playing people's mothers these days? What madness is this? Doesn't she only play people's daughters?

Anyway, whatever the truth of the insanity, she has another movie out.

I must confess I didn't see the first Bad Moms movie and didn't, until now, even know it existed but I can safely say that this looks like one of the worst movies of all time. It doesn't even look bad enough to be good. It feels like Mamma Mia for people who prefer swearing and body parts to singing and ABBA.

Admittedly, despite the love for ABBA that is compulsory in anyone born in Britain, I do prefer swearing and body parts to singing and ABBA but that still doesn't make me like the trailer any more.

My perception is that all Mila Kunis movies are flops. This doesn't appear to be the case, as Wikipedia tells me a number of them have won awards.

I suspect, however, that this isn't going to be among them.

A Bad Moms Christmas movie poster

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...